Anyway, anyone that knows me knows i don't have a middle name, so some may be wondering why the title of my blog is Staci Lynn. It all started with my roomate Krista. You see I tend to give my friends nicknames and ususally I do that by shortening their name. I tried calling her 'Kris' but that just didn't fit. After a few months of living together I began calling her Krista Ann. I started calling her that because her mom would often call her that when she was trying to be stern with her. So whenever I was being sarcastic (which is a lot) with her is just came out. Anyway because I was using her middle she decided to give me a middle name and Staci Lynn is what she came up with.
This is Krista and I

5 comments:
Sweet! Well when you come home I will teach you everything I know about blogging and adding people to your page. :)
So glad you started a blog! Now we just need Jared on board...
What does staci lynn stand for? Glad you started a blog though!
Guess I should have read your blog before I commented!:) lol
I like Staci Joy better!
Post a Comment