Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Christmas Babysitting

Birthday
Well my birthday was about two weeks ago and i can't believe i'm 20 years old! It feels like just yesterday i was so excited because i was turning twelve! I didn't think turing 20 would make me feel so old but it does! It doesn't help that on thursday this chick asked if i new this kid from my high school and i had to tell her i'd been graduated two years and probably wouldn't know him. Anyway my birthday was great. School started on my birthday so my family and i celebrated mine and chris' birthday the saturday before. We decided we wanted to keep it low key so we ordered some pizza and played games. My mom is great and ordered my favorite kind of pizza and then one that every else would prefer. Thanks mom you're the best! Heather was amazing and made chris and i cakes. Here decorating skills are unbelieveable! They even tasted amazing! On my actual birthday my roommates were pretty great they went and got pizza (apparently i really like pizza!) After pizza we went to a movie. There were so many out that we didn't know which to choose. We decided on Seven Pounds and we all loved it. We also all cried our eyes out! It was a great birthday thanks to all those that made it that way! Here are a few pictures from that night. I don't think i got everone but it's a general idea.
Heather's amazing cakes!
(My mom will probably kill me for putting up this picture!)

Christmas
Christmas was really great! I got a lot of clothes, some boots, slippers, 4 books (i've already read all of them too!), a zebra quilt that i LOVE, and much much more! Thanks again to everyone! It was great to be home for christmas. I didn't get to spend time with the family as much as i would have liked because i worked both christams eve and some of christmas day. I worked in the morning on christmas so i was able to spend time with them in the afternoon. While i hated working then it's nice to have the money in my bank account now. I don't really have any pictures from christmas just ones of when my roommates exchange. This year we were all really poor so we picked names and then we all bought a scarf for each other. Darci and I ended up getting the same scarf!



Babysitting

While at home I had the privledge of babysitting for my sisters so these are some of the pictures i took while babysitting them. I love them all to death and love being able to play witht them.




Blake was so funny this day! he wouldn't stop singing into this microphone!

This is when the Jess' kids came over to sled at grandmas and we couldn't find a sled to we improvised! they were so funny i couldn't believe they thought of doing this! there is one where curtis decided we wanted to roll down the hill that was really funny too!

4 comments:

HBC said...

haha. I don't know how amazing my cake skills are...I'm still learning but I'm glad they turned out.
I remember feeling really old at 23. All my friends were younger than me...After a while you seem like your the same age. SO really your not old at all. :)

Jessica said...

cute pictures, sara always enjoys seeing herself! And don't feel old, I'm turning 31!

Brenda said...

two can play that game you know. . .I have some pictures of you I could put up. . . Just you wait

Staci said...

i'm not worried i can usually get to your camera to erase them before you have a chance to post them. Plus i always look beautiful! :)