Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is pretty much all I can think about! Every day when i walk out in the freezing cold all i can think about is how good it would feel to be laying on a beach somewhere basking in the sun. I love the feeling when your cold and the sun slowly heats you up. Probably one of the top ten feelings in the world! For some reason I have been so antzy for spring/summer to come! I am very ready for the warm weather. Plus I'm so ready for school to be done. I'm no longer motivated to do any school work. I really just want to be finished. I guess i've been antzy to have school over with because i've been thinking a lot about how much i'd rather be at home. I hate not having a job down here and there is no place that will higher you unless you are staying for the summer. I really miss my job at home so i'm not sure i want any other kind of job. Plus when i move home that means it's summer which means I'll finally be able to enjoy the sun. And of course i'll be closer to the family! It's sort of sad that i've been counting down the days until I move home but i guess thinking about it has just got me so excited. I also think i'm in need of a change. I sort of feel like i'm stuck in a rut (sp?) Don't get me wrong there are a lot of things i love about Cedar. I really love how small town Cedar is. There is never stop and go traffic!! To run to the store literallly takes like ten minutes. I love the way Cedar looks in the spring and i love that i'm so close to st. george. I also love my roommates and wish i could bring them home with me. I really like the small SUU campus and how pretty it all is. There is really a lot about Cedar i like, but i guess family trumps all that. Anyway just thought i'd invite spring to come a little early by posting about how excited i am for it to be here.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I wouldn't be your mom if I didn't rub this one in. . .did you mean no one would "hire" you?
"Higher" that's a good one, you crack me up. I'm counting down the days too, I can't wait for you to be home. I'm counting down the days til you come home for spring break too. I love you

.:.Queen B..:. said...

HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR MOM That's EXACTLY what my mom would do to me! And Amen sister to having spring and summer hurry and make their appearance! I DESPISE the cold!

HBC said...

lol. Mom! :) Well I still say you stay for the summer. That was the best thing for me.. I loved home but summer at college was the biggest blast. But...then again I'll be glad to have you home close and have a gym buddy again.