Thursday, March 11, 2010

I PASSED!

Yes this week I had the dreaded cleaing checks! I really don't mind cleaning at all but it's kind of stressful because if you fail they charge you $5 for rechecks and then if you fail those, they charge you $50 an hour to hire a maid. The other hard thing is that they hire a bunch of students to do the cleaning checks and some pass you if it looks clean and some put on their white gloves and check every little nook and cranny. You never know what you're going to get so you have to clean like you're going to get the white gloves! Luckily the girls that checked my apartment were ones that just looked and passed us because it looked clean.

I wasn't planning on spending a ton of time cleaning. I started at about 6 pm and didn't get done until 2 am. The reason it took me so long was because i got a little ambitious and decided to clean the tile grout, something i will never try to tackle again! By the time I had done about a fourth of the floor it had been an hour and I was so sick of working on it. At that point i decided to not be as meticulous and did the rest of the floor in about another hour. It didn't turn out the way i wanted but it was 1 AM at that point so i decided to just be done! Don't worry i do have a few pictures of the wonderous event.

Tile Before:

Tile After:

This is how dirty our kitchen floors were! This is just from walking around when i was cleaning the fridge!



Yes i tried to fit in the fridge!! i know the self looks like it's going to break but i just had to try and fit in it!! :)


These are the After pictures! I was so happy to be done!




No comments: