I am moving! I can't take this snow any longer!! i woke up at 8 am this morning and it was snowing and it's STILL snowing!!! (currently it's almost five) I don't mean to be a downer but today has reaffirmed my hatred for the snow! My car got stuck twice, i slid off the road three times and i've been cold and wet all day long! i know we need the moisture but i don't want this much! i really wish i could just pick up and move some place warm! next time winter rolls around i might have to move south for the winter or at least get a car with 4 wheel drive.
This picture isn't of Cedar but this is pretty much how it's lo

oked all day long!
2 comments:
Sorry dear. . . plug in your electric throw and snuggle down.
:) I'm praying for more snow at least up here in the north. I need a service project for my webelos to do. I though shoveling snow sounded goo. lol. But, so far no snow today. :(
I have a good idea for you though. Find a boy to take you places! Smile pretty and you'll have lots of boys in line. I find the snow is much better when Scott's the driver. ha.
Post a Comment